TOURS EVERY: …
Day by Day Program
Day 1 – Arrival in Athens
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. If time permits depending on your arrival time to Athens, you may enjoy one of our optional tours. (Cape Sounion or Athens By Night Tour with Traditional Greek show). Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
After breakfast at hotel, pick up for our Athens Sightseeing Tour. Our Athens Half Day Tour begins with a panoramic drive around Syntagma square, passing by many sightseeing hot spots such as National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral and Schliemann’s House. We will then drive past the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Our licensed guide will make you feel as if you are experiencing firsthand Athens’s old and new history as you look at these stately buildings. We continue for a photo stop at Panathenaic Stadium, otherwise known as Kallimarmaro Stadium, where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. As we proceed, we pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Last but not least, we make our way to the archaeological site of Acropolis, an UNESCO’S world heritage monument and we visit Propylae, as well as the small Temple of Athena Nike. Of course, our visit shall not be completed without the Parthenon and Erechtheion. The expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour continues with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the New Acropolis Museum. With this Athens half day tour you will enjoy one of the top UNESCO’S world heritage monuments. At the end of our tour, return back to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 3 – Athens & Paros
Early breakfast and departure transfer to Athens Port “Piraeus” to embark on the ferry for Paros Island. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Paros. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Paros.
Day 4 – Paros
Paros is one of the popular islands of Cyclades. With great beaches and picturesque neighborhoods, Paros is ideal for relaxing and long walks. However, it also known for its great parties and a fun nightlife. If you have time, you can visit Antiparos Island, just a few km away from Paros. Overnight stay in Paros.
Day 5 – Paros & Naxos
Enjoy your last few morning hours in Paros and according to ferry schedule transfer to Paros port to embark on the ferry to Naxos Island. Upon arrival in Naxos port, transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in Naxos.
Day 6 – Naxos
Naxos Island has the cosmopolitan air of a modern tourist resort while it has managed to preserve its local culture and traditional color, with a varied landscape, offering stunning vistas. In mythology, Naxos was linked with the wedding of Dionysus and Ariadne, a union that blessed the island with its fertility and its distinctive wine, which was highly prized in the ancient world. It is one of the few Cycladic islands, which has been inhabited continuously since the dawn of civilization. Naxos Island has the cosmopolitan air of a modern tourist resort while it has managed to preserve its local culture and traditional colour. Its landscape is varied, offering stunning vistas. Where else in the Cyclades could you find lofty mountains, fertile valleys, plateaus, springs, rivers, caves and – off course – endless beaches? During your stay on the island, you shall visit Chora, the capital of the island, which is the main harbour and the administrative centre of the island. However, if you really want to know Naxos you must also visit the inland areas and the villages in the mountains. The fertile valleys of Melanes & Eggares and the hills, such as Za, show the beauty of Naxos countryside. Of course, do not forget to visit as many beaches as possible, starting from Agios Georgios next to Chora and then Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna, Plaka, Mikri Vigla, Kastraki, Pyrgaki and many more. Overnight stay in Naxos.
Day 7 – Naxos & Athens
Enjoy your last few morning hours in Naxos Island. According to ferry schedule, transfer to the port of Naxos to embark on the ferry for Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port, transfer to hotel in Athens City Center. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 8 – Departure from Athens
Breakfast at the hotel and according to your departure flight, transfer to Athens International Airport.
- 3 Nights Athens hotel accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- 2 Nights Paros hotel accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- 2 Nights Naxos hotel accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- Daily Breakfast
- SIC Half day Athens Sightseeing organized tour, including the Acropolis site and the museum of Acropolis with transport from/to hotel
- Entrance fees at Museums & Archaeological sites as mentioned above
- Licensed professional Guide on tours
- Transfers from/to airport & ports with professional driver
- Ferry Tickets (PIR – PAS – JNX – PIR)
- All taxes
- International and Domestic flights
- Other optional tours
- Other Meals or Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any personal expenses
- In case of an increase in the VAT or other taxes, including entrance fees, rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates may change during special periods such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, International Congresses, Conventions and Fairs.
- We would like to inform you that according to Government’s law, from 01/01/2018 guests shall be required to pay directly to the hotel an “accommodation tax”, per overnight, per room. This tax goes directly to the state and the Hotel and/or travel agents have no interference. In case such regulation comes into force in 2018, hotel guests shall be requested to pay the accommodation tax directly to the hotel and is not included in any of our offers.