TOURS EVERY: …
Day by Day Program
Day 1 – Arrival in Athens
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. If time permits depending on your arrival time to Athens, you may enjoy one of our optional tours. (Cape Sounion or Athens By Night Tour with Traditional Greek show). Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
After breakfast at hotel, pick up for our Athens Sightseeing Tour. Our Athens Half Day Tour begins with a panoramic drive around Syntagma square, passing by many sightseeing hot spots such as National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral and Schliemann’s House. We will then drive past the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Our licensed guide will make you feel as if you are experiencing firsthand Athens’s old and new history as you look at these stately buildings. We continue for a photo stop at Panathenaic Stadium, otherwise known as Kallimarmaro Stadium, where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. As we proceed, we pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Last but not least, we make our way to the archaeological site of Acropolis, an UNESCO’S world heritage monument and we visit Propylae, as well as the small Temple of Athena Nike. Of course, our visit shall not be completed without the Parthenon and Erechtheion. The expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour continues with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the New Acropolis Museum. With this Athens half day tour you will enjoy one of the top UNESCO’S world heritage monuments. At the end of our tour, return back to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 3 – Athens & Santorini
Early breakfast and departure transfer to Athens Port “Piraeus” to embark on the ferry for Santorini Island. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel in Santorini. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Santorini.
Day 4, 5 & 6 – Santorini
Enjoy 3 days in the well known island where you can follow the caldera path or enjoy the breathtaking sunset in Oia village. You can visit the Akrotiri archaeological excavations or just relax at one of the particular beaches of the island. Make sure that you have visited Imerovigli and Oia villages with their romantic sunset, before leaving the island During your stay on Santorini Island, you will also have the opportunity to go on a Volcano & Hot Springs Tour (on shared basis, not private), visiting Nea Kameni lava island, Palea Kameni, Santorini lava island & Hot Springs, Thirassia island, Cruise under Oia and have free time for swimming during cruise.
Day 7 – Santorini & Athens
Enjoy your last few morning hours in Santorini Island. According to ferry schedule, transfer to the port of Santorini to embark on the ferry for Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port, transfer to hotel in Athens City Center. Balance of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Athens.
Day 8 – Departure from Athens
Breakfast at the hotel, morning at leisure for your last minute shopping or strolling down the streets of Athens. Depending on your international departure flight, transfer to Athens International Airport.
- 3 Nights Athens hotel accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- 4 Nights Santorini hotel accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- Daily Breakfast
- SIC Half day Athens Sightseeing organized tour, including the Acropolis site and the museum of Acropolis with transport from/to hotel
- Entrance fees at Museums & Archaeological sites as mentioned above
- Licensed professional Guide on tours
- Private transfers in Athens, from/to airport & ports with professional driver
- Ferry Tickets (PIR – JTR – PIR)
- All taxes
- International and Domestic flights
- Other optional tours
- Other Meals or Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any personal expenses
- In case of an increase in the VAT or other taxes, including entrance fees, rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates may change during special periods such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, International Congresses, Conventions and Fairs.
- We would like to inform you that according to Government’s law, from 01/01/2018 guests shall be required to pay directly to the hotel an “accommodation tax”, per overnight, per room. This tax goes directly to the state and the Hotel and/or travel agents have no interference. In case such regulation comes into force in 2018, hotel guests shall be requested to pay the accommodation tax directly to the hotel and is not included in any of our offers.