TOURS : Daily
Walk along the historic streets of Athens while indulging into the traditional Greek cuisine. This tour allows you to savor a wide variety of local delicacies, ranging from the mouthwatering, syrupy ‘loukoumades‘ to traditional ‘bougatsa,’ ‘pastourma,’ rusks and olives. You’ll also discover Greek herbs and spices at the Varvakeios food market. Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group walking tour, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point at Panapestimiou metro station
- We will get acquainted with the world of Greek bread, the modern Greek pastry, the Greek snacks and Greek wines
- Greek breakfast with coffee and Greek donuts (Loukoumdes) with a short introduction to Greek cuisine
- Tasting of olive oil and spices at the most full Deli in Athens with a presentation of traditional Greek products.
- Visit to the central vegetable market – fish market and information on raw materials and seasonal products.
- Introduction to the products of the Greek diaspora – the meats and spices of the East.
- Salty and sweet Bougatsa – a taste of Macedonia in Psyri
- A stroll by the souvlaki makers – hallmark of Greece.
Rates till 31/10/20
Adults · € 65.00
Child € 45.00
From 01/11/20 to 31/03/21
Adults · € 55.00
Child € 35.00
· Visit Athinas street Fish & Vegetables market , also known as “Varvakeios”
· Walk around Monastiraki & Psyrri area
· Go on a tasting spree with traditional Greek products
· Get to know the Greek spices
· Walk around Athens city center
- Any meals
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal Expenses