TOURS : Daily
Day 1 – Arrival in Athens
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. If time permits depending on your arrival time to Athens, you may enjoy one of our optional tours. (Cape Sounion or Athens By Night Tour with Traditional Greek show).
Day 2 – Athens
After breakfast at hotel, pick up for our Athens Sightseeing Tour. Our Athens Half Day Tour begins with a panoramic drive around Syntagma square, passing by many sightseeing hot spots such as National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral and Schliemann’s House. We will then drive past the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Our licensed guide will make you feel as if you are experiencing firsthand Athens’s old and new history as you look at these stately buildings. We continue for a photo stop at Panathenaic Stadium, otherwise known as Kallimarmaro Stadium, where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. As we proceed, we pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Last but not least, we make our way to the archaeological site of Acropolis, an UNESCO’S world heritage monument and we visit Propylae, as well as the small Temple of Athena Nike. Of course, our visit shall not be completed without the Parthenon and Erechtheion. The expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour continues with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the New Acropolis Museum. With this Athens half day tour you will enjoy one of the top UNESCO’S world heritage monuments. At the end of our tour, return back to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 3 – One day tour to Delphi
After breakfast, pick up from hotel for your one day tour to Delphi in order to explore one of the most famous archaeological sites in Greece. Along our way from Athens to Delphi, we pass by the plain of Boeotia, one of the most important agricultural centers in Greece, as well as by the city of Thebes, the birthplace of King Oedipus. We will continue our Delphi day tour towards Mount Parnassos, making a short rest stop outside the town of Levadia. We will then drive to Delphi, known as the navel of the world in ancient times. We walk by Castalia Spring, visit the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and of course, the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. We also visit Delphi museum, whose spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos, the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. After lunch, we return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese (short stop). Our Delphi day tour returns to Athens late in the afternoon.
Day 4 – Departure from Athens
Breakfast at the hotel, morning at leisure for your last minute shopping or strolling down the streets of Athens. Depending on your international departure flight, transfer to Athens International Airport.
- 3 Nights Athens hotel Accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- Daily Breakfast
- SIC Half day Athens Sightseeing organized tour, including the Acropolis site and the museum of Acropolis (entrance fees included) with professional guide
- SIC Full Day Delphi Sightseeing tour (Organized) including lunch, with professional guide
- Entrance fees at Museums & Archaeological sites as mentioned above
- Private transfers in Athens, from/to airport with professional driver
- All taxes
- International and Domestic flights
- Other optional tours
- Other Meals or Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any personal expenses
- In case of an increase in the VAT or other taxes, including entrance fees, rates are subject to change without prior notice.Rates may change during special periods such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, International Congresses, Conventions and Fairs.
- We would like to inform you that according to Government’s law, from 01/01/2018 guests shall be required to pay directly to the hotel an “accommodation tax”, per overnight, per room. This tax goes directly to the state and the Hotel and/or travel agents have no interference. In case such regulation comes into force in 2018, hotel guests shall be requested to pay the accommodation tax directly to the hotel and is not included in any of our offers.