TOURS EVERY: DAILY DEPARTURES
Day by Day Program
Day 1 – Arrival in Athens
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. If time permits depending on your arrival time to Athens, you may enjoy one of our optional tours. (Cape Sounion or Athens By Night Tour with Traditional Greek show).
Day 2 – Athens
After breakfast at hotel, pick up for our Athens Sightseeing Tour. Our Athens Half Day Tour begins with a panoramic drive around Syntagma square, passing by many sightseeing hot spots such as National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Catholic Cathedral and Schliemann’s House. We will then drive past the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Our licensed guide will make you feel as if you are experiencing firsthand Athens’s old and new history as you look at these stately buildings. We continue for a photo stop at Panathenaic Stadium, otherwise known as Kallimarmaro Stadium, where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. As we proceed, we pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Last but not least, we make our way to the archaeological site of Acropolis, an UNESCO’S world heritage monument and we visit Propylae, as well as the small Temple of Athena Nike. Of course, our visit shall not be completed without the Parthenon and Erechtheion. The expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour continues with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the New Acropolis Museum. With this Athens half day tour you will enjoy one of the top UNESCO’S world heritage monuments. At the end of our tour, return back to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 3 – Full Day Cruise
After transferring from Athens to Marina Flisvos by coach, you’ll set sail for the 3 islands of the Argosaronic Gulf. As soon as the cruise ship leaves, the ship’s guide and the hostesses will help you get acquainted and shall give you all the information concerning the ship, the program of the cruise and the islands and to make sure you will have a to have a pleasant day. Take advantage of this day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea. With all your transport, transfers and buffet lunch organized, you can sit back and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore. The island of Hydra is the favorite island of the jet set, whose old traditional beautiful stone houses and mansions silently witness to a long and turbulent story. Although Poros is the smallest of the three islands that we visit, its attraction is the narrow strait offering the most enchanting view of the town. Aegina is a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months, as this lovely island is only 31 miles (50 kilometers) from Athens. Upon arrival to the island, you can either join an optional excursion to the Temple of Aphaia or take a walk around the main town. On our way back to Marina Flisvos, a traditional Greek folk show with singers and dancers will entertain you up to the final moment as the ship arrives at Marina Flisvos, from where you will be transferred back to Athens.
Day 4 – Departure from Athens
Breakfast at the hotel, morning at leisure for your last minute shopping or strolling down the streets of Athens. Depending on your international departure flight, transfer to Athens International Airport.
- 3 Nights Athens hotel Accommodation (3*/4*/5*)
- Daily Breakfast
- SIC Half day Athens Sightseeing organized tour, including the Acropolis site and the museum of Acropolis (entrance fees included) with professional guide & transfer from/to hotel
- One Day Cruise to 3 Islands of the Saronic Gulf with transfers from/to hotel & buffet lunch onboard
- Private transfers in Athens, from/to airport with professional driver
- All taxes
- International and Domestic flights
- Other optional tours
- Meals or Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any personal expenses
- In case of an increase in the VAT or other taxes, including entrance fees, rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates may change during special periods such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, International Congresses, Conventions and Fairs.
- We would like to inform you that according to Government’s law, from 01/01/2018 guests shall be required to pay directly to the hotel an “accommodation tax”, per overnight, per room. This tax goes directly to the state and the Hotel and/or travel agents have no interference. In case such regulation comes into force in 2018, hotel guests shall be requested to pay the accommodation tax directly to the hotel and is not included in any of our offers.